Get financial incentives for:
- Unitary Equipment — Air-cooled unitary air conditioning and split systems, air-to-air heat pump systems and water source heat pumps. Ideal for smaller commercial buildings and retail spaces where HVAC systems can be installed in new construction or to replace failed unitary equipment.
- Chillers — Central air conditioning systems for large commercial and industrial buildings.
- Variable Frequency Drives — VFDs for existing HVAC equipment.
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) can account for as much as 30% of a building’s annual energy usage. Any efficiency enhancement to these systems can mean big savings on your energy bills. Plus, you’ll maintain or improve the comfort and quality of the indoor air. This adds up to better productivity, increased employee morale and greater profitability.
Enhanced Unitary HVAC Maintenance
BGE’s Enhanced Unitary HVAC Maintenance Program can tune up your facility’s Unitary HVAC system while ensuring its energy-consuming components function at peak efficiency. With a focus on direct-expansion rooftop units and split systems, this program provides a low-cost, high-return opportunity while helping your facility:
- Save 5% to 20% on energy bills.
- Provide comfort, safety and equipment reliability.
For a list of measures and incentives, please view this table.