Become a Service Provider
If your organization provides services related to lighting, commercial refrigeration, commercial kitchen equipment, building automation systems, process equipment or HVAC equipment and systems, commercial plug load equipment, variable frequency drives, compressed air or recycling, BGE offers you an opportunity to participate in the BGE Smart Energy Savers Program® and become a participating Service Provider for Energy Solutions for Business.
As a Service Provider, your business will be added to our online Service Provider directory and you will be better positioned to help our mutual customers receive the maximum benefits available through BGE’s business energy efficiency programs. To be considered for the Service Provider listing, please attend program training and then complete this application and mail it to the address on the back of the application.
The benefits of being a BGE Service Provider include the following:
- Financial incentives for your business customers
- Increased market exposure through BGE’s Web site
- Workshops to provide Service Providers with necessary knowledge to represent the BGE Smart Energy Savers Program®
- Training sessions from the BGE technical team to provide program overviews and updates
- Access to Service Provider tools and resources
- Marketing materials for your customers
- Program information and banners to use on your company’s Web site