Retrocommissioning - Program Training for Service Providers
Retrocommissioning Program Training
For Service Providers
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
BGE’s Full RCx Services help large industrial and commercial electric customers identify and implement relatively low-cost operational and maintenance improvements to their facilities. If your company offers services in RCx, you may be eligible to become a Full RCx Service Provider. Help our mutual customers save up to 75% on the cost of energy-efficiency services.
This training will provide an in-depth concentration on BGE’s Full RCx Services. Register to attend now to learn how you can participate in the Full RCx Services offering.
This training is the first step to becoming eligible to participate in Full RCx Services.
Who Should Attend: If you are one of the following, this session is for you:
- Retrocommisssioning Agent
- Commissioning Agent
- Designer / Engineer
- A Company applying to become a Full RCx Service Provider
If you wish to become a Full RCx Service Provider, you must attend this session. This session is not required to participate in Enhanced Operations and Maintenance.
- Overview of Retrocommissioning program ICF International
- Full RCx Services 7125 Thomas Edison Drive
- Facility Improvement Measures Suite #100
- Walkthrough & Explanation of Phases Columbia, MD 21046
- Case Studies
- Questions & Answers
To become a Full RCx Service Provider:
- Review the application requirements. If you meet the application requirements, please register to attend this program training.
- Complete the Full RCx Service Provider application.
- Attend this training. Bring your completed Full RCx Service Provider application and copies of the indicated commissioning certifications with you to this session.
Attendance is restricted to three representatives per company and seats will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Based on the number of registrations, additional sessions may be offered. Registration is required to attend. Substitutions or walk-ins will not be permitted. To register, please use the Registration Tool below.
For more information, please call (410) 290-1202.