If you're looking for an easy way to boost your bottom line, BGE's Small Business Energy Solutions Program can help. We offer a complimentary on-site energy analysis that includes easy-to-follow recommendations to help small businesses save energy and money.
Save up to 70% when you upgrade to energy-efficient lighting equipment and refrigeration controls. BGE's prequalified contractors make the installation process fast and easy. After your upgrades are installed, you pay only your share of the project and we'll cover the rest!
Get Started Today!
- Get an on-site energy analysis. Connect with your area's approved BGE participating contractor, who will visit your facility and conduct a detailed analysis of your energy use.
- Review the recommendations. You'll receive a comprehensive evaluation of your energy efficiency, noting the costs, incentives and payback period for the recommended upgrades.
- Install the upgrades. Have your participating contractor install the recommended measures.
- Enjoy the savings. Watch your energy and maintenance cost savings grow over the lifetime of the installed products, leading to substantial long-term savings.
You'll also see a fast return on investment, thanks to financial incentives that cover up to 70% of retrofit project costs. And you have the ability to spread your 30% cost of qualifying projects over 12 monthly payments through a no-interest BGE Small Business Energy Advance.
New Smart Thermostat
Put technology to work for your small business. Now you can get an ecobee3 lite smart thermostat and professional installation – a $229 value for just $69. With a smart thermostat your business can:
- Save up to 10% on your annual heating and cooling costs.*
- Control your HVAC system from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
For more information, click here.
*Savings compared to a conventional thermostat operating a five-ton rooftop unit providing electric heating and cooling in a small retail environment. You may realize more or less savings based on equipment, fuel source, operating hours and business and building type.
How to Participate
To participate in this program, you must contact one of the approved BGE program contractors assigned to your geographic area.
If you have a business, such as a restaurant or convenience store, that has refrigeration or other cooling-related needs, contact the approved BGE program contractor listed below.
|All counties||National Resource Management||855.686.3455||smallbusinessenergysolutions@