BGE Smart Energy Savers Program® Contact Information:
Conservation and Energy Savings: call toll-free 1-877-685-SESP (7377), M-F, 8AM – 8PM or e-mail:
- Residential customers: email@example.com
- Business customers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contractors: email@example.com
- Toll-Free: 1-888-309-PEAK (7325)
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Contact Information:
To report a power outage, call toll-free 1-877-778-2222
When reporting a power outage, your call goes directly to our trouble processing center for response. The system works by matching your phone number to your account, so it's important that we have your current phone number on file. If you move or change phone numbers, you can use our online account management service to update your phone number. You can also call BGE at 1-800-685-0123 to update your phone number. Please have your account number available when you call.
If you smell a gas leak, call 1-800-685-0123
Non-Emergency Contact Information/Customer Care Center:
- Toll-Free: 800-685-0123
- Fax: 410-712-9323
- TTY/TDD (Maryland Relay Service): 800-735-2258
Customer Care representatives are ready to serve you:
- Monday 8 a.m. through 12 midnight Friday.
- Emergency service is available 24 hours a day.
- Foreign-language interpreters are available.