Large Building Tune-up Services
If your facility is greater than 75,000 square feet with complex heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, controlled by an energy management system with comprehensive direct digital control, you may be eligible for our Large Building Tune-up Services. Designed for large industrial and commercial electric customers, these services typically include the following:
- Engineering studies to identify energy savings available through building tune-up services
- HVAC calibrations
- Diagnostic and function tests of major systems and equipment
- Balancing of air and water systems
- Calibration of energy management systems and controls
Take advantage of savings of up to 75% on qualifying services, with a cap of $50,000 per project.
General facility requirements include the following:
- The facility must have a minimum of 75,000 square feet of conditioned space.
- The facility must have an existing building or energy management system with direct digital control of major HVAC systems.
Enhanced Equipment Metering
For projects participating in the Large Building Tune-up Services, you could be eligible to receive up to $5,000 per project for additional equipment-level metering installed to baseline the equipment before and after the tune-up to verify savings. Preapproval is required.