Reducing your energy use and saving money is easy with a smart thermostat. These Wi-Fi enabled devices learn your heating and cooling preferences and can automatically adjust your home’s temperature based on that learning. They also enable you to control your home’s temperature on the go using a mobile device. Installation is simple, and you can get a $75 rebate on select models.*
How to Get a Smart Thermostat Rebate
- Shop online at the BGE Marketplace or at select retailers to get an instant rebate.
- Buy from any retailer and submit a rebate form online or through the mail.
Find qualifying models.
Save Money, Improve Comfort and Enjoy the Convenience
When you upgrade to a smart thermostat, you can:
- Control your home’s temperature and track your energy use with your mobile device.
- Have your home’s temperature adjusted automatically as your smart thermostat learns your preferences.
- Save energy and money when you aren’t home.
When you make the switch to a smart thermostat, make sure your properly recycle your old one. Learn more.
Renters and Landlords
If you are a renter or landlord applying for a smart thermostat rebate, you may need to submit an additional form with your smart thermostat rebate. Learn more.
*To be eligible for a $75 rebate, you must be a BGE residential customer with a heat pump, central air conditioner, gas furnace or gas boiler, and you must purchase a qualifying smart thermostat. Limit three rebates per household.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.